Giant's compromise-free TCR Advanced Pro 0 allows you to crush hills and the competition on every ride. It boasts the ultimate in composite construction for a feathery frame that delivers pro-level responsiveness and unprecedented efficiency. The full composite fork with a tapered OverDrive 2 steerer delivers surgical steering precision for the fastest, tightest lines and an ethereal ride. That world-class ride is complemented by Shimano's incredible Dura-Ace group for lightning-quick gear selection, powered by a Dura-Ace double crankset. Giant's Contact SL bar, stem and saddle and fast-rolling Giant SLR 0 composite wheels complete this searing road rocket.
Giant's TCR Advanced features high-quality carbon formed into a frame through cutting-edge construction techniques. Raw T-700 carbon is carefully woven in Giant's own composite factory, then handcrafted into framesets utilizing Giant's advanced monocoque construction technique. This produces a light, stiff and compliant frameset worthy of the Giant TCR name.
In addition to the superior carbon construction, Giant's Advanced frames boast the following technologies to make your ride better than ever!
1. Vector seatpost - in addition to saving weight, Giant's Vector seatpost improves aerodynamics and offers 2 offset options (10mm and 23mm).
2. Custom tubing - Giant layers over 500 individual, hand-cut carbon swatches to fine tune each frame's ride quality. This results in maximum function with wonderful all-day comfort.
3. OverDrive 2 - Giant's head tube and fork steerer tapers from 1 1/4-inch at the the top to 1 1/2-inch at the bottom for pinpoint steering, lateral stability and superb torsional stiffness.
4. Less is More - Giant engineers use Finite Element Analysis so every inch of their TCR frames have exactly the perfect amount of carbon for the lightest weight with the highest function.
5. Powercore - through the use of an integrated 86mm wide bottom bracket and asymmetrical chainstays, the TCR Advanced features fantastic pedaling stiffness so every watt of effort rockets you forward.
Giant’s RideSense transmitter sends speed and cadence information to any ANT+ compatible computer. The transmitter is seamlessly integrated into the chainstay, though it can be easily removed.
Giant’s OverDrive 2 delivers up to 30%-better cornering and sprinting stiffness and control than non-tapered front ends with:
1/2) 1 ¼-inch/1 ½-inch diameter bearings
3) 1 ¼-inch diameter Giant stem
4) Tapered fork steerer
5) Giant OverDrive steerer plug
Pedals sold separately
|Frame||Giant Advanced-grade composite, electronic ready|
|Fork||Giant Advanced-Grade Composite, OverDrive 2 composite steerer|
|Rims/Wheels||Giant SLR 0 DBL WheelSystem; 30mm deep, 23mm wide, full composite|
|Hubs||Giant SLR 0 DBL WheelSystem; star ratchet driver|
|Spokes||Giant SLR 0 DBL WheelSystem; aerolite bladed stainless|
|Tires||Giant P-SLR1, 700 x 23c|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Dura-Ace|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Dura-Ace|
|Rear Cogs||Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-speed: 11-28|
|Handlebars||Giant Contact SL|
|Stem||Giant Contact SL, OverDrive 2|
|Brake Levers||Shimano Dura-Ace|
|Saddle||Giant Contact SL Forward, SST tubular rails|
|Seatpost||Giant Variant, Composite|
|Accessories & Extras||RideSense ANT+ sensor|